Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Filled City

So I got back to New York from my winter break in Portland just over a week ago and I've quickly had to get used to a lot of snow.  There was still snow left over from the big storm that happened while I was back at home and then another big wave came through last week.  It canceled school, which was great, but it also makes for cold and wet commutes to and from campus.  It's getting a bit old...but it sure is pretty.  Here are a few pictures I've taken in the past few days.  Some of them are from near my dorm and the campus area that I just took while walking to and from classes, and some of them are from Central Park.



























     Hope you all like the pictures.  It snowed more last night but not enough to cancel school, unfortunately.  I've also managed to get sick already so I'm sending you this from my bed as I try to catch up on the mountain of reading I already have.  I'll hopefully have another update in a few days if I am feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment