Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This is Your Life.

So the last few days have been very much fun.  I've been missing some people and places...


    A combination of a bad test grade, confusion and questioning over my intended major, and the stress of upcoming midterms has put me in not the best of moods.  As much as I like going to school in New York, it can be hard to be across the country from everyone I love.  
    Even though the last few days have been kind of rough...there have been some bright spots.  These include:

Some yummy eats.
Amazing Salad

PB & Banana


Turkey Avocado Salsa & Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Soup & Pickles


Greek Vanilla Yogurt with Pumpkin & Cinnamon....amaaazing.
and a Latte (or two)!
Despite the INSANELY long lines the Starbucks on campus always has.  It's usually worth it.

Watching Oprah while on the treadmill at the gym.



And a cute outfit, if I do say so myself.
Ignore the awkward bathroom pic.
  I've basically spent the last few days just in classes, working out once or twice, studying and watching a bit of TV (GLEE!).  I'm looking forward to the weekend since I only have one class tomorrow morning and one class on Friday.  It will be a busy weekend with a lot of studying for next weeks tests and my friend from Vienna, who I met this summer in England, will be visiting as well.
  I'm sure the next few days will be better than the last!


I saw this on another blog and I like it a lot.  I am going to try and remember these things when things start to weigh me down.  It is also a good reminder that if we don't like something in our lives, we are the only ones who have the power to change it.  This is exactly what I want to do with switching my major. I don't like the way my classes are going right now, so I am going to do something about it.  I think this is a powerful message that I forget all too easily.

Ok well, I hope you like the little inspiring message.  Hope you all are having a great week!  And it's almost the weekend!!! Yesssss!

<3 from NYC



1 comment:

  1. Hola!! How come I'm not in all of the pictures of people you are missing? Thats just rude...

    -Jen moosh

    ReplyDelete